“The Micro Mini Scooter, if we only had them!”
- As much as we love our kids, and wish that they could just play nicely together, there comes a time when one moves on to ‘toys’ that the other isn’t old enough to play with, and the fighting begins, yet again.
- The this scooter is designed to give all those 3 to 5 year olds their own ‘big kid’ toy that’ll mean they won’t be left trailing behind their bigger brother or sister; and most of us with older siblings will know how that feels.
- Another cool thing about this is the fact that they won’t look like they’ve been forced to use something that makes them look like a ‘baby’. It also means that their older sibling won’t race off without them, just so that they won’t have to look like they’re playing with a little kid; that’s just so embarrassing for them.
- With a range of high end features, such as the three wide wheels for stability, rear brake for extra safety, and the collection of cool kids colors, most adults wouldn’t be ashamed to be seen on this style of scooter; just imagine what you’d save on daily transport and parking.
- You’re smart enough to know that the more we can get our kids outside playing, the more chance we have of making sure that they’re getting the exercise that they need to keep that debilitating weight from ruining their lives, and that’s a concern of parents all over the world. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could have your kids by your side, on their micro mini scooter, as you go for a short jog?
- I know, going for a jog, not something that you probably want to do, but hey, just think about it. You get fit, they get fit, you spend time together, and, for those after an ‘excuse’ for not running far or quickly, you have to go at a pace they can keep up with; until they realize just how quickly they can scoot along on a awesome 3 wheel mini scooter!
- Did you know that not only is the micro mini scooter a great way of getting the kids to play together, and getting them outside doing something that’s not only fun, but healthy; it can actually help to improve their coordination, as well. Here’s what I mean. The micro mini scooter weighs only 3.7 pounds, so it’s really light, and it’s maneuverable, so why not give them a challenge that helps to improve their coordination?
Most kids love dodging in and out of things, often its trouble that they’re dodging in and out of, but anyway… so why not give them a mini obstacle course for them to test their micro mini scooter skills on? As they get better at it – meaning they’re developing their coordination – you can start to make the course a little trickier. Just imagine what it could mean for other sports they may want to play if they can be that coordinated at the age of 3?
Before you start thinking about what you missed out on as a kid, because these weren’t available then, and start thinking about trying one for yourself, don’t, the maximum weight is 70lbs; disappointing, I know, but it’s going to be plenty to allow your kids to get out, have fun, get healthy, and generally have a good time zooming around on their micro mini scooter.
Micro Mini Scooter Review
“We bought the Mini Micro Scooter for our child when he was three years old. He’s nearly seven now, goes quick! It’s definitely easily the best money we ever spent on a toy! he was up on it nearly straight away, and before long he was enjoying cruising around all over the neighborhood. Most ( nearly all ) other beginning scooters have 2 wheels in the back, but this design is “so much better”!!! It’s definitely a lot more stable, and e quicker and a lot fun for the child than any other scooter I’ve seen around.
It’s very easy to control and quite safe to ride too. Truthfully it’s great because you feel a lot more safe for your own piece of mind and your child’s. Everyone always wanted to know where we purchased it, and in fact, we have several friends who grabbed one after seeing ours, and their kids were all very happy with their scooter as well.
On the flip side, the people who lived across the road didn’t want to spend so much money, and so they bought a cheaper scooter ( the type with two back wheels and a lager foot platform. Their son only gave it a try twice that I recall in the last three years! Yet, he wanted to ride our son’s scooter every chance he could… meanwhile, the little guy next door ( who is 3.5 now ) got one for Christmas when he was 2.5 and has ridden it nearly every day since he got it, weather permitting.
“This is a fantastic scooter and your kids will actually use it instead of collecting dust in the garage”.
My son moved up to a 2-wheeled Razor scooter when he turned six, but even then, he was still enjoying the little micro scooter.”